Sunday 28 March 2010

Developing new shapes












I have been developing new shapes inspired by some work I saw at the London Art Fair in February. Pod like tall slender shapes. Still haven't got the shape quite how I want it. I will keep working through it until I have resolved the form and have it exactly how I imagined. Already these shapes are evolving and metamorphosing into new forms in my sketches in a slow evolution.
I continue to develop the surface of these works, I am considering integrating decals developed in Photoshop onto the body of the work, possibly reintroducing some sort of narrative, an idea I dabbled in a few years back.

3 comments:

Wusel's... said...

wow...very special...I love it...

Anne Castano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Castano said...

Thank you, I checked out your blog, your line drawings are great, do you do other stuff as well? It says Fashion and art on your blog. I couldn't read it because I don't understand German, but I saw you have lots of visitors, how do you do that?