Monday 15 August 2011

Upcoming Exhibition

I will be doing a show at the Tailor's gallery http://www.thetailorsgallery.co.uk/ on the 26, 27 and 28th, so I have been making jewellery that relates to the space at the Tailor's Gallery. It is run by Patrick Walsh a Tailor and Fashion Designer who has designed for Cheryl Cole and Robbie Williams. Not my cup of tea, but still pretty accomplished.

I have been posting on my twitter http://twitter.com/#!/AnneCastano


Please have a look at these if you fancy little updates and lots of pictures.


So heres what I have been doing......

Semi translucent window hangings, these have not been glazed or fired yet so I am yet to see if they will actually work. You can see the holes I have pierced through the clay.

Also some earrings, again in the early stages, I will post some more pictures when they are finished and have been glazed




Above is a vessel I made using my disc form, I have used porcelain paper clay, I have done this before and when I fired it up to 1280C it cracked and showed some of the stoneware pot underneath. It worked quite well, so I am hoping that this will work out, I really like the pot.

I will be back next week to let you know how it goes, and post some pictures, bye bye for now x

No comments: