Sunday 25 September 2011

Fading fast

I have been to the studio today for a few hours with a potent hangover and finished the pot that was commissioned. Didn't get to the studio till 6, spent the majority of my sunday lolling about at home. I will go in to fire it during the week. Hopefully I will be able to deliver it next weekend. Success!

My next task is to build up stock for the show in November. My first 'proper' show, I know nothing about getting my spot set up, what I will need. I should ring them really and ask for information. I haven't heard from them since they confirmed I could exhibit at the show. I will put that on my to do list.


In the pub now, just had sunday dinner (pizza) and still feeling the effects of that hangover. Slightly jaded today!

Signing off for this week, hopefully more to show and tell next week!


No comments: