Monday 6 January 2014

Solo Show

Getting ready for my first solo show at The Brentwood Road Gallery . Its a big deal for me to have a show all to myself and I am really excited about doing it...and a bit worried!

Problem is, maybe its the weather I don't know I am just not feeling the making at the moment.

Despite not having posted on here for ages I have been busy making, so I have plenty of work for the show. I am about to go out to the garage to take stock on what I actually do have. I will post some pictures once I have assembled it all.

Lately I have been experimenting with Sea anemone like mini sculptures like this one which is waiting to be fired.....


Any hoo, will be back later on to sow you all the stuff I have made so far. I really hope it is enough only a few weeks to go!

No comments: