Tuesday 9 February 2016

The New Series


This is the second pot from my new series, I plan to make a whole load of these in different colours so they look something like this....



Excuse the rubbish picture. I plan to make the whole set and make a special shelf for them to sit on. I am on pot two which is as yet incomplete, that means 18 and a bit to go. I imagine there will be casualties along the way so I anticipate making 25 or more pots before I reach the finished article.

Bring it on.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne! Where have you been? Show us your current work please. You have an incredible talent that inspire young potters to keep producing!

Anne Castano said...

Hi, thank you! I am still working but have neglected my blog somewhat and have been posting in Instagram and Facebook. However this place does give me more of a chance to write about what ideas. You have inspired me! Whoever you are!

Anne Castano said...

Love this work! Keep it up!