Wednesday 18 July 2012

Swan Pot III

I started this one at 10.20 on the 16th of July and busted out in a day!

I did 10.20 to 1 and had some lunch.
A long lunch because I didn't start again until 3pm. I worked till 5 when my husband got home I made dinner.
Then I did 6.45 to 9pm. A total 6 hours and 35 minutes to make it.





It now is drying waiting to be cooked.
24th September, bisqued to 1000, and today 26th September I glazed Swan III and it is currently in the kiln. It will go up to 1260 and has White, eggshell and clear gloss glazes with some areas on unfired clay.
29th September final firing. Subtle and elegant....




2 comments:

Sian said...

Oh I really like this one. And I'm impressed how quickly you did it xx

Anne Castano said...

Thank you! I have a show in two weeks so I am popping them out left right and centre. Amazing what you can do under pressure!